The links of
aka dr. Jørgen Mash
Last updated july 24. 2002
In the old days there was a lot of cool links on this page - now it's mostly the ones that still works...
is where i was born, in 1978 i startet at
during the '80th i was a scout in
Skt. Jørgens Trop
, that lastet until i became a member of
. In 1988 i i startet at
. I was on the board of
from 1990 to 1992, i worked at
also in 1992. In 1993 i worked for a while at
Advokatfirmaet Jan Anker Rasmussen
- but stopped when i startet at
University of Copenhagen
Department of Comutper Science
nstitut for Historie
, we discovered the internet, and i got a part time job at:
IEA International Centre for Gas Technology Information
- I worked there 1995/6 and got an offer from:
- where I worked from February 1996 until they 'outsoursed' what I did to:
- My work since may 2. 1997, from january 1. 2002 it's a part of
, where we do radio, TV and Internet.
- this is what I did in LO, in NET-Medier and now in Net-Produktion.
- my co-worker has taken over most of it now. If you can't find us
migth help you, and we don't use
The BOFH server!
- more I don't know... Some times, when I'm in a meeting i play
- Det Politiske Kandestøberi, Von Oosten ambassade (in danish). Where i meet most of my
, in the summer we meet in
. I have other friends, some are members of DSU
, and some of them is sending me
. When it looks like i'm working I might be reading
User Friendly the Comic Strip
- and sometimes even
- but that strip is on the back of
- a Danish news paper I have subscribed to since 1989...
- a cool game that
forced me to buy - when will I ever get to play it?
A nice picture of a
The home of IRC #Danmark
- or what was supposed to be...